This homemade cream/moisturizer for face is composed of only three ingredients and has wonderful smell. Its method of preparation will took only few second of your time.
This homemade moisturizing cream will delight you with its wonderful smell, while you heal and moisturize your skin on a daily basis.
So, forget the expensive cosmetic products with complicated composition that can cause more harm than good.
The best things are always the simplest.
– Half a cup of virgin coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon of liquid vitamin E
– Several drops of essential lavender oil (or oil of your choice)
Method of preparation:
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well in order to get a creamy resulting mixture. If you prepare this cream when the weather is cold, coconut oil can be hard. You can warm it up to room temperature and crush with a fork so that it can be blended with the other ingredients. Put the resulting cream it in a glass container and store it away from sources of heat and light, preferably in the refrigerator.
Way of use:
Use this cream in the mornings and evenings. Only small amount of it is quite enough.
If you have oily skin, you will notice as the coconut oil hydrates the skin without giving you the oily shine.
Vitamin E helps in the recovery of damaged skin, while healing properties of lavender are well known.
It is good to know:
– Coconut oil provides natural protection from the sun and the impact on the environment. It possesses antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral property.
– Coconut oil is great tool against stretch marks.
-Coconut oil has gentle effects and it is safe to be used for babies and children.