Chia seed has ample benefits, but definitely doesn’t taste great in spoonfuls. Try this tasty way to add the Omega 3, magnesium, iron, antioxidants, calcium, fiber, and water-absorbing qualities of chia to your diet!
- Grab a nice tupperware or mason jar…
- A bag of chia seeds…
- And some coconut water or coconut milk in any flavor
- The golden ratio here is 3 table spoons of chia seed to one cup of liquid
- Add this in any portion you desire into your container and let soak overnight
- In the morning, add strawberries or your fruit of choice and enjoy!